Dear Life

Saturday, June 25, 2005

dear life 38

dear life,
Sitting in the airplane, high above in the skies, surrounded by the light and the clouds, i feel my life as a young iranian more cloudy than ever before. the results of the run-off elections were coming out as we boarded the plane, brining with them more and more thoughts and doubts. i am now questioning my loyalty to my nation, to the people whom today i see as strangers, whom i do not understand, whom i feel so far away from. i am questioning my struggles and my aims. do i know my people? do i know myself? do i know my world? do i know you? have i closed my eyes and ears to what have been going on around me? where do i stand among my people? have any of my dids proved worthy for my homeland? should i leave like so many others who did, either by force or by will? is it all about politics? have our minds become targets for politicians and their dirty games? please help me find the knowledge and strength to follow my meant-to-be path of life, to decide, and to keep hope. please save us all from all the malice surrounding us in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home