Dear Life

Friday, April 21, 2006

dear life 75

dear life,
tonight we went to the stand-up comedy show of Ebrahim Nabavi. you know him of course and his famous funny stories on the everyday problems of Iran's society and politics.
I was sitting among this crowd of some two hundred Iranians and felt such an stranger to the place and people. i listened to his words, i laughed, but yet my heart cried bringing tears to my eyes and ache to every muscle in my body. whatever downside he refered to of the country with so much problems made me think of why i have left to come where i don't belong and made me miss the place like hell. i feel so lost here, i just want to be there, sit in the bus, be stuck in the crazy traffic of tehran, be furious over people just throwing their garbage here and there, be sorry for all the hardships, but be there, just be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home