Dear Life

Thursday, April 21, 2005

dear life 27

Dear life,
I love you for all the things you are, despite all the things you are. I love you despite you getting from me my loved ones, I love you despite putting me in situations I didn’t think I could endure, despite introducing me to dark corners of peoples' personalities, I love you despite all the hardship you have put me through, despite all the misery and sadness in the world that you face me with everyday. I love you for the strenght you offered me through all this, for opening my eyes to aspects of you i was incapable of seeing before, for introducing to me qualities in me I was so far unaware of, for giving me the ability to see the good in people, I love you for helping me find joy in all the little things, for helping me find new meanings to you, and for all the lessons you saw me worthy of learning, even the hard way. I love you for who you are and what you do, for whatever you offer me, cause I have come to understand that you have a reason for each and every one of them, a reason that sometimes is yet to unfold. Thank you for your love and friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home