Dear Life

Friday, November 02, 2007

missing

It's not you whom I am missing
It's not you whom I am aching for
It's not you whom I am longing for
No, my dearest,
No, my love,
Don't flatter yourself,
Don't praise yourself too high,
It's the shoulder that I'm missing
the shoulder that let me lean on,
It's the chest that I'm missing
the chest that welcomed my head on,
It's the hair that I'm missing
the hair that brushed over my breasts,
It's the hands that I'm missing
the hands that caressed my thighs,
It's the lips that I'm missing
the lips that felt wet over mine,
It's the eyes that I am missing
the eyes that shied away from me,
It's the voice that I'm missing
the voice that told me
"I wish i could live with you,"
So, my love,
Don't flatter yourself,
This has got nothing to do with you.


5 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's been a while since your previous posts always nice to read'em.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger The Dark Knight said…

    This one is really nice and yet cold. I'm thinking it's not the "lover" that's being missed but the "love" or the experience that's being missed and longed for. Forget the guy, let's get the touch, the feel, the embrace, the warmth and the heat... something like that. This is very nice.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got shivers.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger پروانه وحیدمنش said…

    in a rainy crazy day sitting on a chair in a room covered with some paintings, I missed my missed heart,never could find itself without any wound....

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger پروانه وحیدمنش said…

    Hey dear
    I am waiting for your next post , write ,my heart is full of passions and thoughts about your writings

     

Post a Comment

<< Home